- I.M.A.C. injected - Impact Modified Alloy Composite.
- PHPSTM - Phillips Head Protection System - Anti-Rotation.
- A special strong anti-rotation membrane / 8 times extensible.
- Fixed at the edges but lubricated with a special grease.
- Slides over the surface of the shell during the first 15 milliseconds after the impact.
- Imitates the natural movement of the skin over the skull.
- During an impact, the membrane, moving on the helmet, reduces rotational impact to the brain, and consequently the risk of brain hemorrhage.
- Compared to a conventional helmet, it reduces rotation up to 50% and increases the protection of your head and your brain by more than 67.5%.
- Automatic Quick release buckle.
- Anti-fog Pinlock® lens supplied.
- Scratch resistant visor.
- Wide peripheral vision.
- Neck reflective zone.
- EPS double density - Optimized upper insert protection.
- Front and chin ventilation.
- 100% removable and washable.
- Morpho System - Cheek and head pads available in your size.
- Quick release visor system.
- Comfortable fabric.
- Removable nose deflector and chin curtain.
- Removable peripheral visor seal.
- Helmet bag.
- +/- 1500 gr (L w/o Pinlock®).
- Large range of visors.